The popularity and commercial profusion of goji berries enabled enthusiasts of healthy-eating to incorporate the fruit in people’s diet either directly or indirectly. The initiative of including the benefits of the super fruit in what we consume daily gave birth to the creation and innovation of drinks and dishes that use goji berries.
Known to be excellent sources of important vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that help in fighting serious diseases, goji berries have become so popular all over the world. Aside from their traditional way of consumption, goji berries can now be consumed either as an ingredient to some common foods we have accustomed to eating or as delicious fluids such as juices and wines. Regardless of their costs, these goji berry products are certainly worthy to be included in our diets. After all, the health benefits of these Tibetan wonder fruit are immensely promising.
You can even try to come up with your own recipe that will use goji berry as the main ingredient. But for now, let’s take a look at the list of goji berry dishes and drinks that are becoming popular these days.
- Goji & BlueBerry-Peach Pie. This is a perfect treat for health-oriented people who still want to delight themselves with the sweet taste of a blue berry peach pie. The lavishly nutty crust surrounded by layers of juicy peaches, blueberries and goji berries is surely something to crave for. And guess what, it’s surprisingly healthy!
- Goji-Ginger Almond Pears. This berry dessert is a totally healthy one. The sweetness of ripe pears paired with the energetic elements of ginger and goji berry make this a recipe a good follow-up for a hearty meal. With itspredominantly healthy main ingredients, this dessert will be helpful in improving digestion and calming nausea and indigestion.
- Orcas Island Goji Berry Wild Rice Salad. To be prepared easily for about 10-15 minutes, this healthy salad is achieved by simply mixing all the necessary ingredients in a bowl. This is a healthy appetizer that combines all the benefits of rice, beans, goji berries and other ingredients. In addition, the specially-made vinaigrette complements the tangy taste of goji berries. Chocolate Alternative With Goji & Prune. Perfect for the holidays, this recipe will satisfy our caving for chocolate but will give us the health benefits as well. Coming up with this recipe is the same with any other chocolate-flavored dishes except that you will substitute chocolate shortenings with a puree of dried plums and part goji berries. With this, you can enjoy chocolate in a totally different way.
- Carrot Soup with Goji, Orange & Ginger. Soups are very good during cold seasons; and they could be even better when they help you with your health problems. With this healthy carrot soup recipe, you will not only enjoy a satisfying soup but a healthy one which packed with beneficial nutrients as well.
- Goji Jam. It seems like jams have alwaysbeen a common sight in our fridges. Whether you want to eat a jam as it is or you’ll pair it with crackers and bread, a jam is indeed delectable. For a healthy one, you should try out making a goji jam. Just refresh your basic knowledge in making a jam and you’re all set.
- Goji Berry Juice. Perhaps, this is the most famous goji berry product nowadays. In fact, most goji products are sold in juice form. Commonly sold in 32 ounce-bottles, goji juice captured all the health benefits of goji berry in a single bottle.
- Goji Berry Wine. Wine has always been part of a great meal. As a matter of fact, most people consider this aperitif as helpful in maintaining a healthy digestion. A recent breakthrough in the wine industry is the manufacturing of goji wines. Goji wines have two different types: one is made out of dried goji berries and the other is made directly from fresh goji berries. Whatever you prefer, you will certainly have the benefits of drinking wine all at a new level.
All these above are just few of the many drinks and dishes you can make out of goji berry. The good thing, however, is that you can always create a recipe on you own. Just make sure to properly incorporate the super fruit in your ingredients. You can consult some cookbooks and recipe books on how to cook all these amazing goji berry recipes.
You can also hit the internet and browse various sources of information on how to incorporate goji berries in common dishes we can cook at home. With all these dishes and drinks, you will get the nutritive and health benefits of goji berry without depriving yourself to the delicious foods you really love.
|Healthy Pasta Recipe!
So obviously my pasta was made vegan, but you can change yours to adapt to whatever food it is you like to eat. Although, my friend actually really liked this …
|How to Make Potato Salad | EASY & HEALTHY RECIPE
Today, I’m going to show you how to make potato salad. This easy recipe is my healthy vegan version of everyone’s favourite salad. FULL RECIPE: …